You will receive 1 of the 20OZ SUBLIMATION SNOW GLOBE TUMBLER WITH HOLE that contains 2 layers (inner sublimation tumbler + exterior plastic layer with hole)
1st piece: Outer Layer - (Clear) plastic with predrilled hole
2nd piece: 20oz Inner Sublimation layer (white) is a single-walled 304 kitchen grade stainless steel
Lids are clear slide lid, spill proof lid. & BPA free
Each Tumbler is individually wrapped
Each Tumbler comes individually boxed
*Disclaimer - you must sublimate BEFORE you fill the tumbler with liquid! You MUST seal the hole on the bottom with UV resin and cure properly. You must also seal the rim around the top of the tumbler to ensure that no liquid leaks.
The possibilities are endless with this cup! ALL cups are inspected prior to shipping *Plastic outer wall may have small imperfections or micro scratches that do not affect the integrity of the tumbler. Tumblers are sold and shipped as is. No returns or exchanges.
Steps to create snow globe tumbler:
1. Sublimate the inside white layer
2. Put epoxy or glue around the top rim of the tumbler and push both pieces together. Wipe off excess epoxy/glue. Put a small weight (ie: a heavy book) on top of the inverted tumbler and let dry for 24 hours.
3. Fill with solution & glitter for snow globe tumbler.
4. Seal the hole with uv resin (or a plug) and uv resin.
5. Enjoy your new sublimation snow globe tumbler.